It is a very special time of the year and the children have waited and waited and behaved and been good and eaten all their dinners and tidied their toys, and have done all they possibly can to make sure Santa comes.
Santa has been invited to Eyton, even though the routine may be a little different this year (no party food or singing). The staff are going to do our best to make it special (Oh no they’re not, Oh yes they are!) and we are trying desperately hard to keep school as normal as possible this Christmas. Please could we ask you to help keep us all safe by reading the following notes.
- Christmas Jumper day is on Thursday. Please bring a donation for Save the Children. There will be a box for collections by each door.
- Children will make cards in school for each class; please don’t send any in from home.
- Children who attend other schools that are isolating should not be collecting brothers and sisters from Eyton.
- Cases of coronavirus are still rising in the area. Whilst schools are remaining open until 18th December, please be vigilant and err on the side of caution if you think you may have been in contact with a positive case or if anyone is displaying mild symptoms.
- School will close on Friday 18th December.
Thank you very much for your continued support