Some of Eyton’s recent projects are:
- Working with the School Meals Service to offer our children and staff healthy eating options.
- Incorporating the benefits of a healthy lifestyle in our curriculum and extra curricular activities.
- Working with PC Kim our North Wales Police Schools’ Liaison Office.
- Working with our excellent PTA to improve areas of our school grounds that encourage healthy living. Go to page PTA
- Working with the School Council to ensure everyone is included in trips and events by ensuring fair pricing and free events where possible. Go to page School Council
- Working with the Eco-Committee to renovate the vegetable beds. Go to page Eco-Committee
- Providing a reflection area where children can sit and read or talk or even just reflect on the world around them.
- Addressing the issue of a work-life balance with the school staff.
- Introducing Tyfy Efo Dduw – a project to help children Grow With God.
Jack and Evie collect the award on behalf of Eyton School – November 2018.
If you would like more information about our work on the Healthy Schools Scheme please see the publications below.
If you would like to help out with our school grounds, please contact Mr Griffiths who works with the Eco Committee.