‘TO A FUTURE THAT BELONGS TO US’
YSGOL EYTON ECO-CODE
- Keep our school environment litter free.
- Treat all our wildlife with great respect.
- Ensure that all light switches and appliances, including computers are turned off when not needed.
- Educate parents about recycling in the home.
- Always use the correct recycling bin and don’t throw anything away unless it can’t be recycled.
- Get involved with looking after the Millennium Garden, such as composting, planting and maintenance.
- Check that water taps are turned off properly and that rainwater is used effectively.
- When possible, open the windows instead of using air-conditioning.
- Keep healthy by regular exercise, drinking lots of water and eating a healthy diet.
- Encourage parents and relatives to share transport whenever possible.
- Help family and friends understanding about our environment by informing them of projects and progress that we make.