This is what we have planned so far this term. All offers of help gratefully received. Please send an email to school or speak to a teacher. Thanks
Ongoing Business and Updates
– £1400 quote for finishing the gazebo.
– Miss Davies has sourced material sides to make it usable this term
– Further quotes to be found
– Check quote covers EVERYTHING that is needed. If so PTA will fund. £1400 MAX.
Easter Hat Parade :
Children absolutely loved it. Most children took part. We raised £76
Easter Raffle: Winners were announced in the newsletter. We raised £235
Jubilee Afternoon Tea
· Friday 27th May 1.30pm-3pm
· Mayor & Mayoress have accepted invitation
· Limited to 30 as it will be in the hall.
· Classes will be providing some forms of entertainment.
· First come first served
· Performances recorded for those unable to attend (As we did for Xmas)
· MJ has sent in a comprehensive update
Mrs Jade Owens coordinator
Mr Jones to be asked to put up bunting
Mrs Joyce – table cloths and cupcakes
Mrs H Matthews – cupcakes
Mrs Lambert – Brownie tray bake
Mrs Evans – traditional tray bake
Miss J – Diamond lemon drizzle shortbread
Mrs Ford – mini quiches
Mrs O & family – sandwiches
Mrs Hughes- sausage rolls
Miss Brierley – tea, coffee
Mrs R Hughes – Milk & Napkins
Year 6 – flower arrangements
AOB – Summer Fete Wednesday 13th July – This is the only date available TBC
MJ had lots of ideas which we discussed as a starting point. Next meeting June straight after half term to plan. So far we have
· Face painting – Mrs Moore
· BBQ – Partington Family!
· Tug of War – MB to be asked to come up with a plan!
· Summer Fete meeting 8th June
· SJ to print letters for Vanda to get prizes
Sent from Mail for Windows